- 9-10 a.m. - Zach Rantz, director of communication from Nixa Public Schools, is the keynote speaker, and he will present about social media and media relations
- 10 a.m. - Breakout sessions - Crisis communications and another TBD
- 11 a.m. - Resume building session
- 11:30 am. - Lunch will be provided
- 12:30-2 p.m. - Speed networking for students and professionals
March 10, 2010
PRSSA Day Held March 26
PRSSA Day is going to be March 26 in Missouri State's Student Union in the third floor East Ballroom, and all PRSA members are invited to attend. The event will be from 9 a.m.-2 p.m., and individuals may come for the entire day or from 11:30 to 2:00 p.m. for lunch and the networking. Lunch is free for PRSA members.
PRSSA is still looking for another break-out speaker, so if anyone is interested in presenting, please e-mail either Cara Coffman at Cara516@live.missouristate.edu or Lindsay Van Quaethem at firstname.lastname@example.org with a suggested topic.
RSVP for the event to the two above e-mails as well.