You (and the entire community) are invited to take part in our 2011 PR Boot Camp Thursday, July 28 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. (registration begins at 8:30 a.m.) at the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce, 202 S. John Q. Hammons Parkway.
We have an amazing lineup - especially for those who are new to the industry or who perform multiple functions in an organization.
- 9 a.m. - How to Pitch a Story. Maria Neider, KY3
- 10 a.m. - Social Media: Why You Shouldn't be Afraid of It. Jonathan Groves, Drury University
- 11 a.m. - Inside Job: Why Internal PR and Marketing are Important, Too. Joel Alexander, City Utilities
- Noon-1 p.m. - Lunch and networking
- 1 p.m. - How Technology is Changing PR and Marketing. Zac Rantz, Nixa Public Schools
- 2 p.m. - News Releases Aren't Dead Yet (at Least Not in the Ozarks). Joel Doepker, Ozarks Technical Community College
Registration is $40 for PRSA and Chamber members, $50 for non-members. Breakfast and lunch will also be provided.
Hope to see you there!